Wednesday, October 1, 2008

3Ps in Rome

As you can see from the last post, we were at the Popes Wednesday morning address. We have since had lunch and now have found an internet cafe. The other Ps are on a different computer, so they may double post some of these same comments. The food has been great! I always try to ask for the waiters favorite (something I learned from my wife, Sam) I have not been disappointed yet. Especially at the Gellato stands. The Italian IC is very good, and I have not ordered on my opwn yet. There are 1000s of tourists here, especially around the Vatican. We have met some very interesting people. Our waiter at lunch was an American student from Pittsburg named Michael. He is here for 3 months to study Marketing and Italian and is working at the resaurant that we chose. He suggersted the specialty of the day which was Ravioli. I had it with meat sauce. Very good! The 2Ps are taking me to the airport in the AM for my flight back to USA. While I greatly miss my wife, kids, and grandchildren. IT is hard to leave. Thanks PatK and PatC for letting me hang out with you guys. I had the time of my life! My next post will be from TEXAS!!, I will post lots of pics

1 comment:

John K said...

Pat M
Thanks for your posts. You're leaving the other two Peas w/o adult supervision, you know.