Wednesday, October 1, 2008

3ps are in Roma














We are currently in Roma Italy. We have seen the Forum, the colleseum, pantheon, spanish steppes, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain, Tritone Fountain, Ceasar Agusutus home, the Pope. We are staying at a convent in the middle of Rome near the US Embassy to the Vatican. We had an audience with the Pope this morning.......us and several thousand others. I dont think he really knew we were there.

There are more motorcycles here than I have ever seen anywhere. All The drivers drive by feel here. They completely disregard all traffic control devises except crosswalks. It is a free-for-all. Whomever can get their fender in front of another has the right of way......unless someone can bluff him into stopping. Here are more pictures if I can get theim t0 post. Venice shots, The Forum, The Colliseum, The Pantheon and a random train schedule that I cannot figure out how to delete because I dont know enought Italian. almost every building that you see here seems to be older than every building in USA. We will return to the 2ps tomorrow as Pat M will depart. We have no idea of where we are going next. We will decide tonight. More later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all get any pizza in that tower? You do anything that made the Pope strut?

Laura T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat K said...

I aint putting nuthin about the Pope in writing. I am in Italy, you know.