Yes, them's my lions. Actually PK, you sent a link to Wurzburg to me before you left CONUS, and these lions was on it. In fact I emailed you back about a tale involving the castle in the background of one of these pictures. But, you had too much to remember. I have enjoyed y'alls traveling blog tremendously, and I thank you for sharing with your fans.
2 comments:
wow, I recognize them. used to climb them as a kid 35 years ago. that must be them. wishing you all the best, easy-backpacking (oliver & daniela)
Yes, them's my lions. Actually PK, you sent a link to Wurzburg to me before you left CONUS, and these lions was on it. In fact I emailed you back about a tale involving the castle in the background of one of these pictures. But, you had too much to remember.
I have enjoyed y'alls traveling blog tremendously, and I thank you for sharing with your fans.
Post a Comment