After leaving Rome at 2100 Monday. Getting to Amsterdam at 2300 Monday. Having an 11 hour layover, then leaving Amsterdam 1000 Tuesday. Getting to DFW at 1300 on Tuesday, keep in mind there is a 7 hour difference, and by the way I could not sleep on the 10 hour plane ride. I got a bus to the Remote parking at the airport. Then got a bus to the TRE train station, which did not cost anything. The TRE from Centerport to Richland Hills was $3.00. Then the grueling 1/2 mile walk to my house with my pack. I made it home at 1600 Wednesday. Home Sweet Home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you are back safe and sound! Praise God!!! CJ
Glad you made it. I could have used your help this morning. Richard (gps) took me into a market that was for pedestrians only. I had to make a 28 point turn around amongst 5000 Italian pedestrians.
I enjoyed the trip. Thanks for coming.
I had a good visit with PatC. I am glad you got home safely, and it was very good to see you.
Post a Comment