Pasta with sausage and broccoli. It looks like a picture posted earlier but it aint. It was very good. I am going to have to readjust to american food and meal times when I get home. Pizza and Panini are the only fast foods that I have noticed. The restaurants don't open for dinner till 8:00 pm and most Italians don't start filtering in till nearly 9:00.......but the food has been very good in central and southern Italy. Northern Italy food was not up to my expectations except for one meal in Como.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Last Night's pasta
Pasta with sausage and broccoli. It looks like a picture posted earlier but it aint. It was very good. I am going to have to readjust to american food and meal times when I get home. Pizza and Panini are the only fast foods that I have noticed. The restaurants don't open for dinner till 8:00 pm and most Italians don't start filtering in till nearly 9:00.......but the food has been very good in central and southern Italy. Northern Italy food was not up to my expectations except for one meal in Como.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Izzat the first time around fer that peetza?
Watt Peetza ur ewe tawlkin about? Thay ain't nobodee sed nuthin bout no peetza! We iz tawlkin bout PASta.....not PEEtza!
Post a Comment