Saturday, October 4, 2008

Green Lions


JohnK, here is a green lion. There was four of them. Is this what your looking for?

1 comment:

John K said...

No, No that's not my lion neither. Although that is a mighty fine lion, and I appreciate you sending it.
My lion was back up in Wurzburg, De., about 25k north of Rosie's Gasthaus. My lion is about the same color as this lion, but my lion doesn't have near so fancy a hairdo. This lion has Shirly Temple curls. Plus my lion was sitting at attention on it's haunches. This lion looks too well-fed and contented to do much defending.
Anyhow, I bet you're seeing lots of lions 'cause as I remember, them Aropeans is pretty big on lions. So, keep the lion pictures coming, and I'll cease to comment about how great my lion was.
And tell PK that I really enjoyed those pictures of the fancy spagetti stuff and that funny looking ice cream.