Well, I took the 2 Ps, Pat K and Pat C to the airport this afternoon. They are flying to Dusseldorf, Germany via Detroit. We had lunch at Dennys, and then headed for the really big, nice airport. I am leaving next Sunday, 9/21, and will meet up with them in Munich on the 22nd. The rest of the blogs should be from Europe!
Monday, September 15, 2008
& they are off
Well, I took the 2 Ps, Pat K and Pat C to the airport this afternoon. They are flying to Dusseldorf, Germany via Detroit. We had lunch at Dennys, and then headed for the really big, nice airport. I am leaving next Sunday, 9/21, and will meet up with them in Munich on the 22nd. The rest of the blogs should be from Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey i hope you all have a good trip and dant kill each outher like you have been saying for the past 3 weeks hehe
Bon Voyage all you Ps
Have a great time. Be sure and take lots of pictures and remember to be SAFE!!!
Pat C. where are you. I need an update soon. I want to live my life through you. jC
Hey you two Less-offs you need to post pics!! I thought you said you were going to post every day?? You lied!!! I hope you haven't been pickpocketed yet, I know you didn't take enough precaution in that area.(sarcasm)
PK, PC Where are you??? You are making me nervous about flying to Munich to meet you. I hope I don't have to come and bail you out of some German jail...
It's way too late for anybody to lock up Pat K. He shooda been put away years ago.♠
Post a Comment