Monday, September 29, 2008

Pisa

3 Ps at tower

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, traveling P's
I'm really enjoying the blog. However when I saw this photo of the Leaning Tower of Pizza I realized y'all haven't said very much detail regarding food and photos thereof. I would enjoy some of that.
One of the prices of stardom is that your fans are never satisfied.

John K said...

test....trying to post as John K, 'stead of anonymous

Pat K said...

Some of the food has been great and some better than expected. The best italian food i have had was in an italian place in Cologne Germany...go figure. We have not had a lot of time to do posts nor descriptions. We will try to do better on the food adn descriptions. We had so much Swinesnitzel that we have sworn off of pig. Germany seems to be a pork and potatoes place. The italian pasta has been subpar till we got to Rome. Spaghetti alla carbanarra at lunch today was to die for. The gelato in Italy is wonderful. We eat it two or three times a day. Will try to get your lions on the blog.