I've been checking it every day! I am so jealous. It is beautiful!!! Noah misses you! (and so do we!) He walked around your house yesterday saying "PawPaw?" He'll be excited to see you when you come home! Love you! Have tons of fun!
Just figured out how to post comments. Hey little brother you are seeing Yurp big time. A couple of places are familiar but you're going off the beaten track fer shur. Have fun!!!
2 comments:
I've been checking it every day! I am so jealous. It is beautiful!!!
Noah misses you! (and so do we!) He walked around your house yesterday saying "PawPaw?" He'll be excited to see you when you come home!
Love you! Have tons of fun!
Just figured out how to post comments. Hey little brother you are seeing Yurp big time. A couple of places are familiar but you're going off the beaten track fer shur. Have fun!!!
Post a Comment