I am packed and ready to go! I will be driving to the really nice, big airport to pick up my wife, who is flying in from Atlanta this AM. We will go grab a quick bite of early lunch, and then she will take me to back for my 3:10 flight to Amsterdam. I will then catch a flight to Munich and the Algebra equation will be done. Hopefully, I can get the Palm working so that we can continue the blogs without paying E35 ($52.50). If not, I am trying to come up with a secondary plan involving MMS texting. Next stop - Yurp!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
ALGEBRA LESSON 2Ps+1P=3Ps
I am packed and ready to go! I will be driving to the really nice, big airport to pick up my wife, who is flying in from Atlanta this AM. We will go grab a quick bite of early lunch, and then she will take me to back for my 3:10 flight to Amsterdam. I will then catch a flight to Munich and the Algebra equation will be done. Hopefully, I can get the Palm working so that we can continue the blogs without paying E35 ($52.50). If not, I am trying to come up with a secondary plan involving MMS texting. Next stop - Yurp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment